Counter

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Poetic Remedies


Listen carefully to the yarn I'm about to spin
And without further waiting let this story begin
I was trapped in a world and didn't know who I was
My mind was filled with chaos and stuffed with fuzz
I never knew myself and would always deny it
I possessed the secrets for success but simply couldn't apply it
I discovered the fact I liked to write poetry
I would love to study quotes and silently read
One aspect I discovered as I grew older
Was that writing is like removing a huge boulder
Negative emotions will inevitably take an emotional toll
Venting these feelings through a pen and paper is beneficial for the soul
When I write poetry my negative feelings begin to take a vacation
Those words massage and soothe my brain when it is searching for salvation
Although I have an open mind and am finding new things everyday
I am poetically set fast on this path and my interest shall never stray

-Daevone Molyneux

No comments:

Post a Comment