Counter

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rebirth Of The Sun


I open my eyes to begin my morning
It's a daily celebration of the Sun's reborning
I wake up to brush my teeth and make my bed
Then stretch to get all the sleepiness from in my head
Nutrition is the key, so you may make breakfast your plan
Just have a banana, a slice of toast or a bowel of Raisin Bran
Many despise the sunrise and would love to venture back to sleep
We should focus on cherishing each day and make it one to keep
Each morning is the beginning and is a very large start
To allow us to have a desirable day and make it a work of art
Cherish every moment because it can all end in a blink
All of life's aspects are quite vital, don't let its value shrink

-Daevone Molyneux

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! I like that all your poems have a theme and a message. If you have enough poetry, you should self-publish a volume of your work.

    Take care, and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete